Strat® set with 1959 specs (1965-1972). Punch with the characteristic piano-like tone. Suggested for blues or rock (Hendrix, Frusciante). 5-10 days manufacture time.
Strat® 54 replica set (neck + middle+ bridge) custom
Strat® set with 1954 specs. Very "organic" cleans with tones of harmonics. Specially suggested for "Surf" or instrumental music. Also my favourite for play Indie-SHoegaze. 5-10 days manufacture time.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
- Wax-potted in paraffin/beeswax mix.
- Vintage cloth lead wires.
- Black vulcanized fiber (bobbins).
- "Calibrated" alnico 3 magnets.
- "Heavy Formvar" copper wire.
- Middle pickup RW/RP (hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions).
The woods that match better with this set is swamp ash for the body and maple/maple for the neck. A tweed style amp with alnico speakers is the best configuration to get the besto tones for these pickups.
All the Strat® replica sets have several options:
- Magnets (impotant for the string volume compensation): vintage (same height D and G magnets), modern (G magnet lower than D), flat (all magnets same height), reverse vintage (lefty vintage), modern vintage (lefty modern).
- Output: I suggest 6.0 k (neck)/ 6.3 k (middle) / 9.4 k (bridge), if you want another just fill the "product customization" box.
- Baseplate: Add a metal baseplate to the bridge pickup to get boost the signal and obtain that telecaster® bridge sound. Yes or No.
For more info about the custom options take a look:
Including screws and tubing to mount.
If you have any doubts just email me firstname.lastname@example.org
3 other products in the same category:
Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram anteposuerit litterarum formas.
Strat® set with 1959 specs (1957-1964). Punch and tone complexity. Perfect match for blues or rock (Clapton, SRV). 5-10 days manufacture time.